Site Info & Help
Book your Ambassador
Terms and Conditions of Engagement.As the official operations language of the I Support Lagos program is English, this form can for now, only be submitted in English. Although we make provision for the website's general content and menu translations into other languages, we cannot provide for this form’s questions and responses in any other language at this stage.
You’ve just taken the first step toward meeting a volunteer VIP Welcome to Lagos Ambassador during your upcoming trip to Lagos. We look forward to welcoming you!
What you need to know and do before you request a visit:
- Join our Friends of Lagos program as a member. A nominal annual membership fee applies.
- Request your visit at least 3 to 4 weeks before arriving in Lagos so as to ensure that we can match you with the appropriate Lagos ambassador.
- We can only accommodate groups of up to 6 people (including children and adults), with at least 1 person over the age of 18. Regretfully, we cannot accept groups of 7 or more people. Larger groups that split and submit separate requests are also not accepted.
- Visits must start between 9 AM and 3 PM, and last for 2 to 4 hours.
- Visits can not be scheduled on arrival or departure days. Therefore, you must be staying in Lagos a minimum of 2 nights. Sorry, but at this time we cannot accommodate people visiting Lagos on a day trip.
- A local Lagos telephone number with an answering service where you can be contacted during your stay, is required before we will confirm your visit. At this time we are unable to accept cell phone numbers instead of a local Lagos telephone numbers.
- Visitors must be staying within the municipal footprint of Lagos.
- Ambassadors will meet up with visitors at a prearranged time and venue.
- If you have special needs or interests, a language preference or neighborhoods that you would like to visit, please tell us. It will help us match you with an ambassador.
Other Information:Please understand that visits are subject to the availability of a volunteer Lagos Ambassador. Membership of Friends of Lagos chapter nor submitting this form does not guarantee the availability of a Lagos Ambassador.
We strongly suggest that you book your visit to take place within the first 2 or 3 days of your arrival. Your Lagos ambassador will help you become familiar with Lagos and the public transportation infrastructure.
Lagos Ambassadors are friendly and enthusiastic volunteers, and not professional tour guides.
If you prefer, leave the choice of neighbourhood or event up to your Lagos Ambassador by requesting an "Ambassador’s Choice" visit.
You will receive a confirmation email from us giving you the name and contact information of your Ambassador when we match your request to an Ambassador.
Please understand that we do get very busy from time to time and could run out of available Ambassadors to meet the demand. We will however endeavor to accommodate you wherever we can and thus could result in a re-sceduled visit on an alternative day in orer to meet demand.
We will be happy to answer your questions as you plan your trip to Lagos.
If you still have any questions we strongly advise you to read more about this program in the FAQ section for visitors.
The Booking form is coming soon, just be patient!
Read 349 times