"The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing European Commission Law as applied in Portugal.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Limitation of Liability
ISupportLagos.com is not liable for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of profits, revenue, data or goodwill howsoever arising, or suffered by you; arising in any way in connection with this Agreement; or for any liability of you to any third party.
Whilst ISupportLagos.com will make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the Website, it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the Website.
ISupportLagos.com shall not be liable for ensuring that the information on the Website is not Unacceptable Material. You accept that you use the site exclusively at your own risk.
ISupportLagos.com is not liable for any failure in respect of its obligations hereunder which result directly or indirectly from failure or interruption in software or services provided by third parties.
ISupportLagos.com is not responsible for the direct or indirect consequences of you linking to any other website from the Website.
Warranties and Indemnity
ISupportLagos.com does not represent nor warrant that the information accessible via the Website is accurate, complete or current. ISupportLagos.com has no liability whatsoever in respect to any use of the information obtained in the site.
The information on the site has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to entering into a any agreement with ISupportLagos.com and to ensure that such agreement is suitable for your purposes.
All warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded.
You hereby agree to indemnify ISupportLagos.com against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of this Agreement.
Subject to above clauses, this written Agreement and any other expressly incorporated document constitute the entire agreement between the parties hereto relating to the subject matter hereof and neither party has relied on any representation made by the other party unless such representation is expressly included herein.
Nothing in this agreement shall relieve either party of liability for fraudulent misrepresentations and neither party shall be entitled to any remedy for either any negligent or innocent misrepresentation except to the extent (if any) that a court or arbitrator may allow reliance on the same as being fair and reasonable.
ISupportLagos.com reserves the right to alter its terms of business from time to time. The Effective Date at the time the User is reading these terms is your effective date of registration or use of the site.
If any provision of this Agreement or part thereof shall be void for whatever reason, it shall be deemed deleted and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
ISupportLagos.com reserves the right to assign or subcontract any or all of its rights and obligations under this Agreement.
You may not assign or otherwise transfer its rights or obligations under this Agreement without ISupportLagos.com's prior written consent.
Any notice given pursuant hereto may be served personally or by email to the last known email address of the addressee. It is the responsibility of Users promptly to update ISupportLagos.com of any change of address, listing information or email address. Such notice shall be deemed to have been duly served upon and received by the addressee, when served personally, at the time of such service, when sent by email 24 hours after the same shall has been sent, or if sent by post 72 hours after put into the post correctly addressed and pre-paid.
ISupportLagos.com shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the other party or be deemed to be in default for any delays or failures in performance hereunder (other than in relation to payment) resulting from acts or causes beyond its reasonable control or from any acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority.
Any delay or forbearance by ISupportLagos.com in enforcing any provisions of this Agreement or any of its rights hereunder shall not be construed as a waiver of such provision or right thereafter to enforce the same.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of European Union.
Submission of Information
The submitted information to ISupportLagos.com must be in the English language,unless otherwise agreed to in writting.
The design of the site should be complete with no broken links/images and should not come across as unfinished.
Please take note that we will not provide a link to your site on any of isupportlagos.com pages in the following circumstances:
- If your site contains pornography, adult or mature content
- Contains Hacking/cracking content
- Contains Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia, profanity, gambling or casino-related content
- Excessive, repetitive or irrelevant keywords in the content or code of web pages
- Deceptive or manipulative content
- Sales or promotion of weapons or ammunition (e.g. firearms, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Any content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others Includes any type of pornographic materials, hate materials, adult materials, racial materials, or unlawful practice.
- Contains nothing more than links to third party websites
- Is difficult to read (for example 9px type) or navigate, contains broken links.
- Promotes our interpretation of what may not be considered best practices in the SEO/SEM industry
- Advertises the use of gateway pages, doorway pages, or bridge pages, a practice which may be considered spam by the major search engines and directories as stated in their published guidelines.
- Advertises, promotes, or contains links to other website properties and/or third party affiliations that promote the service of automatic site submissions to hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands of search engines, directories and/or FFA's/link farms.
- Has little to no meaningful content; one or two pages specific to SEO/SEM, or; contains little to no original content specific to the SEO/SEM industry.
- Contains keyword stuffed HTML, Comments Tags or any form of metadata abuse and/or misuse based on our interpretation of the guidelines set forth by the W3C, WAI, WCAG, Section 508, Bobby and the DCMI.
- If your site contains any variation of the revisit-after META tag, we will decline the submission without further review.
- Definite inclusion to our directory.
- Results, sales, conversions or traffic.
- Refuse submission for any violation of our guidelines or other justified reasons.
- Alter title, descriptions and keywords.
- Move your listing information and any of your links to the most relevant category.